No one was injured after shots were fired at 12:34 a.m. June 7 into two occupied residences in the 5600 block of Raintree Place.
The bullets were fired through the rear glass doors of the adjacent properties, according to the officer who handled the call.
"Several spent bullets were collected from both addresses as evidence and turned into the property room," the officer noted.
In other Northland-area police reports:
* Speaking through an interpreter, a 37-year-old man told an officer at 11:30 p.m. June 6 that his residence in the 5000 block of Kingshill Drive had been burglarized and $1,000 in cash stolen. The victim said the break-in took place at 3 p.m. June 6 when someone smashed glass on a north side door. "Unknown suspect immediately went to the victim's room, which was locked, and kicked it in and then located and stole the listed cash that the victim had hidden in a pair of jeans," the responding officer noted.
* Officers responded to a report of a fight at 3:41 p.m. June 4 in the 4700 block of Bourke Road. Upon arrival, they found two juvenile girls were the alleged combatants. "All parties involved stated the other started the fight," the report concluded.
* A man, 56, told police at 7:07 p.m. June 4 that he suspects a "female friend" in the theft of a $459.99 semiautomatic handgun from his residence in the 4700 block of Stonecastle Drive. The man said the woman stayed at his place June 1 and 2 and that he dropped her off at her home on Cleveland Avenue before developing a "bad feeling" and checking to find the weapon was gone.
* An 18-year-old man told police that some people against whom he is scheduled to testify in a robbery case were harassing him at 2:30 p.m. June 4 around the pool at his apartment complex in the 5600 block of Beechcroft Road. "Victim stated that suspects were following him around his pool, pointing and laughing and 'throwing up gang signs,' " according to the responding officer. "This is one of many intimidation reports made by victim against suspects."
* No arrests were made after officers responded to assault and menacing complaints at 3:36 p.m. June 2 in the 4800 block of Charlton Court. On arrival, the officers found three women, ages 25, 28 and 43. "The involved parties were having a neighbor dispute over parking," the report stated.
* Three pairs of shoes, valued at $1,100, and $860 in cash were stolen in a burglary that was reported at 10:14 a.m. June 2 in the 2300 block of Clybourne Road. The victim, a 29-year-old man, said the break-in took place after 12:01 a.m. June 2.
* A 24-year-old man was charged with criminal damaging at 8:27 a.m. June 1 after allegedly breaking a window at Northtowne Elementary School. According to the responding officer, the suspect refused to leave the property after being asked to do so several times before allegedly breaking the window. The suspect suffered a cut thumb in the incident and was treated by a medic.