The Columbus Division of Police received a report at 6:01 p.m. June 14 that someone had fired a weapon several days earlier at an apartment building in the 5000 block of Olentangy River Road.
The person who contacted officers said the damage to the building took place between 1 and 5 a.m. June 11. That individual, the responding officer stated in the report, "discovered a hole in the wall of her apartment and a small metal fragment of a possible bullet."
In other recent Columbus police incident reports from northwest Columbus:
* An 18-year-old woman told police her $1,000 cellphone had been stolen while she was in the 3600 block of West Dublin-Granville Road at 2 p.m. June 13.
* A man, 45, and a woman, 25, contacted police at 8:07 a.m. June 12 to complain about a man who lives -- but is not listed on the lease -- in the basement of the apartment they share in the 4600 block of Ralston Street.
The woman said that at 8 a.m. June 9, "she returned to the apartment to find all of her clothes thrown about her room and they were wet with an unknown liquid," the report stated.
* A woman, 61, said a man groped her at 8:45 June 11 while she was at a car wash in the 4800 block of Sawmill Road.
She said "the suspect approached her and asked if she would meet with him later or go with him," the investigating officer wrote.
"When she told him no the suspect started to grope her buttocks and hug on her and continued to do so until she screamed at him. The victim reported she tried to spray the suspect with the spray gun, but was unable to do so because the suspect grabbed her arm." The suspect fled the scene westbound on Sawmill Road.
* A woman, 25, who lives in the 2200 block of Sibby Lane filed a telecommunications harassment complaint at 10:25 p.m. June 11 against her ex-boyfriend. According to the victim, since midnight June 10 and continuing through 10:25 p.m. that evening the former boyfriend showed up at her home five times, called her from different phones on five occasions and sent between five and 10 emails from different accounts "making harassing statements towards the victim and her current boyfriend."
* A woman, 31, filed a theft and criminal damaging report at 7:30 a.m. June 9 in the 7300 block of San Bonita Drive after she said a man "entered her residence by unknown means while intoxicated and/or high, and was then found by the victim standing in her kitchen going through her book bag," the report stated.
"Per the victim, her wallet and its contents had been in that bag and are now all missing."
The woman said her wallet contained $121 in cash, several credit cards, two Social Security cards and her driver's license.
"The victim stated that the suspect and his girlfriend have since texted her asking her not to call the police, and that they will make things right," the responding officer noted.