A 17-year-old Marysville man was arrested at 3:51 p.m. June 5 after Dublin police went to the 6800 block of Perimeter Drive to help locate a vehicle believed to have been involved in a hit- and-run.
The man was charged with harassment by an inmate, driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs, obstructing official business, resisting arrest, failure to control, leaving the scene of an accident and driving under suspension.
In other recent Dublin police department incident reports:
* Property worth $175, including a wallet, driver's license and credit or debit cards, was reported stolen at 9:10 p.m. June 8 in the 4500 block of Bridge Park Avenue.
* A Hilliard man, 37, was charged with aggravated menacing after police responded at 3:37 p.m. June 8 in the 6100 block of Memorial Drive to a report of a disturbance.
* A man, 41, was charged with marijuana drug abuse June 8 at Avery and Shier Rings roads.
* A Worthington man, 27, June 8 was charged with theft for stealing a total of $15.50 in alcohol. The theft was reported at 8 p.m. June 7 from a business in the 4400 block of West Dublin-Granville Road.
* A total of $1,132.78 in negotiable instruments was reported stolen at 12:42 p.m. June 6 in the 700 block of Shawan Falls Drive.
* A total of $62 in negotiable instruments and other property was reported stolen at 8:03 a.m. June 6 in the 7700 block of Wareham Drive.
* A man, 36, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs June 6 in the 5700 block of Perimeter and Venture drives.
* A man, 53, was charged with having an animal at large June 6 in the 5600 block of Loch Broom Circle.
* Property worth $951 -- including $200 in cash, an Apple iPad, prescription or over-the-counter drugs and other items --was reported stolen at 9:30 a.m. June 5 from the 5900 block of Springburn Drive.
* A man, 27, was charged with marijuana drug abuse June 5 in the 6200 block of Sawmill Road.
* A man, 33, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs June 4 in the 500 block of Metro Place South.
* A 16-speed bicycle valued at $500 was reported stolen at 6:35 p.m. June 3 from a residence in the 3800 block of Gabrielle Drive.
* Theft of $10 in property was reported at 11:10 a.m. June 3 at a residence in the 8300 block of Glencree Place.
* A man, 36, was charged with shoplifing June 3 in the 800 block of U.S. Route 42 North.
* A man, 19, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs June 3 in the 7300 block of Riverside Drive.
A Powell resident, 36, was charged with disorderly conduct after a medical emergency was reported at 4:10 a.m. June 3 at Muirfield and Whittingham drives.
A man, 20, was arrested for underage alcohol consumption June 2 at Dunsinane and Carnoustie drives.
* Vandalism that resulted in $5,000 in damages was reported at 12:03 p.m. June 1 at an office in the 200 block of Bradenton Avenue.
* Property worth $1,352, including personal bags, credit or debit cards, personal effects and other documents, was reported stolen at 9:10 a.m. June 1 from a home in the 5300 block of Aryshire Drive.
* Equipment worth $1,200 was reported stolen at 7:41 a.m. June 1 from a storage trailer at a construction site in the 500 block of Metro Place North.
* Representatives of a business in the 400 block of Metro Place North on June 1 told police they received a fraudulent email requesting money be transferred to a bank in Nevada.
* A man, 22, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs June 1 in the 6900 block of Riverside Drive and Emerald Parkway.
* A woman, 22, was charged with cruelty to animals and cruelty to companion animals at 1:56 p.m. June 1 in the 3900 block of Stoneride Lane for leaving her dog and kitten in a closed vehicle on a hot day in a parking lot.
* A man, 27, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and drugs June 1 on Crossgrate Court.