A woman, 30, said she was threatened at 9:25 a.m. June 21 following a dispute that arose with another individual inside a business in the 1900 block of Tamarack Circle North.
In other Northland-area police reports:
* An ongoing neighborhood dispute over parking and backing in and out of driveways in the 5200 block of Northtowne Boulevard led a man, 40, to file a menacing complaint at 1:20 a.m. June 21. The man said he had used a neighbor's driveway to turn around so he could park his car next to his house when the neighbor "began walking up on him and yelling at him," according to the responding officer. The suspect's son had to intervene to separate the two, the man filing the complaint said.
* A representative of a business in the 900 block of Morse Road contacted police at 8:35 a.m. June 20 to complain about a series of threats made to employees. The threatening calls were made between 3:30 and 5 p.m. June 19 by the parent or parents of an employee who was fired from his job, according to the person making the report.
* A man who lives in the 4700 block of Carahan Road said that when he answered a knock on the door at 8:30 p.m. June 20, the visitor pushed him out of the way, entered the residence and stole a $745 cellphone before running out of the house.
* The owner of a business in the 4800 block of Sinclair Road told police someone broke in at 1 a.m. June 17 and stole two vehicles along with multiple sets of keys. The report did not list a value for the vehicles.
* A man, 28, told police at 12:19 p.m. June 16 that a person he named stole a money order and later assaulted him in the 4800 block of Kingshill Drive.
* A juvenile told police he was hit three times with pellets fired from a BB gun while he was walking on Karl Road near the intersection with Norma Road at 2:24 a.m. June 16. The victim said he did not require medical attention.