Upper Arlington police responded to the 1800 block of Barrington Road at 3:36 a.m. June 25 after receiving a report of a possible overdose there.
Upon arrival, officers found a 27-year-old woman who lived at the residence was conscious, but unable to answer questions from police and Upper Arlington Fire Division medics.
She was transported to a nearby hospital for treatment.
In other Upper Arlington police reports:
* Employees at a telecommunications company in the 3700 block of Interchange Drive reported someone pried open a steel cable box, causing $300 in damage, and stole two back-up batteries valued together at $42. The time and date of the incident were not provided.
* Prescription pills valued at $50 were reported stolen from a residence in the 1900 block of Mackenzie Drive between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. May 10.
* Approximately 22 prescription pills were reported stolen from a the kitchen of a house in the 1700 block of Guilford Road between 10 a.m. June 22 and 11:07 a.m. June 23.
* A boy's bicycle valued at $150 was reported stolen from the 3000 block of Kingsdale Center while he was working between noon June 18 and 5 a.m. June 19.
* An undisclosed number of books, no value provided, were stolen from the Upper Arlington Public Library's Main Branch, 2800 Tremont Road, by a man at 9 p.m. June 21.