Fireworks erupted between a man and a woman, both 29, following a fireworks party, according to a report filed at 1:20 a.m. July 5.
The duo said they were in the 1200 block of East Dublin-Granville Road, walking from the party when they got into an argument that became physical. "The suspects stated they both put their hands on each other," the responding officer wrote. "Neither person had visible injuries and neither person needed medical treatment."
In other Northland-area police reports:
* A man, 22, told an officer that as he was getting out of his car in the 4800 block of Jennie Wren Court at 12:48 a.m. July 5, three men approached, threw him to the ground and went through his pockets. The trio made off with a $1,200 cellphone and $20 in cash.
* A man, 30, said another motorist pointed a gun at him at 12:10 a.m. July 5 when he refused to drive through a red light at the intersection of East Dublin-Granville Road and Interstate 71.
The victim stated that he was stopped at the light when the other vehicle pulled up behind him and the driver began to honk his horn, prompting the person filing the report to move his car over to the right. "The victim stated the suspect then pulled his vehicle next to his and pointed a black handgun at him," the report indicated.
* A woman, 45, called police at 12:56 p.m. July 4 to report that someone fired a bullet through the living room window of her home in the 5700 block of Roche Drive at 11:30 p.m. July 3.
* A 22-year-old woman in the 2300 block of Green Apple Avenue said she was attacked in her residence at 2:15 p.m. July 3. The suspect, whom she named, threw her against a wall and stepped on her foot, she said, after which he threw her to the floor.
She also said he broke her $400 gaming system by throwing it on the floor.
"Victim claims suspect is driving a vehicle that belongs to her and will file an unauthorized use of a motor vehicle report if he does not return the vehicle to her," the report concluded.
* Officers responded to a report of a "cutting" in the 2100 block of Parkville Court at 3:07 a.m. July 2. One officer pursued a suspect on foot but lost sight of him, while others attended to the victim. "The victim was bleeding from the forehead from a curved-shaped cut," according to the report. "The victim was extremely intoxicated but did state the suspect cut him with a broken bottle."
* A handgun and holster valued at $160 and a $250 military flak jacket were reported stolen at 5 p.m. July 1 from a residence in the 5400 block of Darcy Road.