A 56-year-old Dublin man wanted on 12 outstanding warrants was arrested at 11:24 p.m. June 22 at the Dublin police department, 6565 Commerce Parkway.
The man was wanted on warrants, including possession of drug paraphernalia, two cases of public indecency, driving under OVI suspension, OVI, operating a vehicle without a license, expired tags, seatbelt, importuning, driving under suspension and a parking violation.
In other recent Dublin police incident reports:
* A license plate was reported stolen at 6:26 p.m. June 27 from a residence in the 6000 block of Hathaway Avenue.
* A 49-year-old woman was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs June 26 in the 6700 block of Village Parkway.
* A 30-year-old man was charged with drug possession June 26 in the 6800 block of Sawmill Road.
* A golf cart was reported stolen at 7:01 p.m. June 25 in the 5400 block of Crescent Ridge Drive.
* Electronics and other property worth a combined total of $131 was reported stolen at 8:04 a.m. June 25 from a vehicle in the 500 block of Metro Place North.
* Property, including credit or debit cards, personal documents, an iPhone and other personal items, was reported stolen at 8:05 a.m. June 25 from a residence in the 200 block of Waterford Drive.
* Personal items were reported stolen at 7:27 a.m. June 25 from a vehicle in the 5100 block of Emerald Parkway, but the thief was unsuccessful in an attempt to steal the vehicle.
* A 25-year-old man was charged with furnishing false information to an officer issuing him a ticket June 24 in the 4500 block of West Dublin-Granville Road.
* A 25-year-old man was charged with disorderly conduct June 24 in the 6700 block of Riverside Drive.
* Personal bags, cash and other personal items worth a combined $441 was reported stolen at 7:07 p.m. June 23 from a vehicle parked at the Dublin Community Recreation Center, 5600 Post Road.
* Tools worth $1,848 were reported stolen at 10 a.m. June 22 from a vehicle in the 5100 block of Upper Metro Place.