Gahanna police recently responded to a resident who alleged someone was damaging her property on Ronson Avenue, according to a report received at 10:17 p.m. July 4.
The woman reported hearing a banging sound on the house. She opened her garage and didn't see anyone, according to reports. She said it sounded like someone had a piece of wood and was hitting her property. She apparently was hearing fireworks, according to reports.
In other Gahanna police incident reports:
* A suspicious person was reported on the bridge over Interstate 270 at Hamilton Road at 8:48 p.m. July 4. Police talked to the man, who was trying to take photographs of the sunset. Police advised him to find a safer place to take photos, reports stated.
* A wallet was reported stolen from a vehicle on Theori Avenue, according to a report received at 11:25 a.m. July 3. Cash and credit cards were stolen from the wallet, reports said.
* Tools were reported stolen from a vehicle on Taylor Road, according to a report received at 6:22 a.m. July 3.
* Teens were using the city golf carts and having water gun fights on Deerwood Avenue, according to a complaint received at 7:17 p.m. July 2.
* About a dozen young adults were reported for fighting in the parking lot at the Gahanna Golf Course, 220 Olde Ridenour Road, according to a report received at 9:33 p.m. July 1. Police said there was a party going on with adult supervision. There was no active fight and didn't appear to be one before police arrival, reports said.
* A Hermitage Road resident reported someone damaged his flower beds overnight, according to a report received at 7:47 a.m. July 1.
* A building was spray painted on Short Street, according to a report received at 9:09 a.m. June 29.
* A wallet and miscellaneous items were reported stolen from a vehicle on Coronation Avenue, according to a report received at 7:04 a.m. June 29.
* A Nob Hill Drive South resident reported her house was egged and her yard had forks in it, according to a report received at 3:40 a.m. June 29.