The owner of a building in the 4800 block of Sawmill Road contacted Columbus police at 12:15 p.m. July 12 regarding $13,500 worth of vandalism. The victim, a 65-year-old woman, said someone damaged five air-conditioner units for the building by tampering with copper tubing at 8:30 that morning.

In other recent Columbus Division of Police incident reports from northwest Columbus:

* A woman who lives in the 1900 block of Queensbridge Drive contacted an officer at 1:53 p.m. July 11 after receiving between 30 and 40 emails from her ex-husband starting at 11:30 that morning threatening to discredit her by accusing her of prescription medication abuse, according to the incident report.

The 35-year-old victim also asked that items belonging to the man from whom she has been divorced for five years be removed from her home and stored in the police property room for safekeeping. These included three rifles, two handguns and a variety of ammunition.

* A Pickerington woman, 54, said her boyfriend assaulted her in the 3300 block of Durkin Circle at 8 a.m. July 9, but she waited to file a report until 3:38 that afternoon.

"She stated she waited because he has her money and she wanted to retrieve the money before we arrest him," an officer wrote in the report.

"Officers gathered information from the victim then drove with her to meet the suspect," according to the report. "Officers arrived and spoke with the male suspect. He stated he absolutely did not assault her and stated they broke up the previous night."

* Suspects who entered a business in the 5800 block of Britton Parkway eight minutes before the 8 p.m. closing time July 8 went directly to a display of cellphones, grabbed one valued at $3,000 and ran out the door.

"Reporting person stated he was able to capture both suspects on video and directed the parking lot camera and also managed to capture the license plate of the vehicle ... that the suspects used to leave the scene," according to the responding officer.

* A 38-year-old man said he gave a woman $130 in cash and $20 in assorted change at 10:43 p.m. July 5 in the 2800 block of Sawmill Park after she threatened to call the police and say he had raped her.