A 79-year old Lewis Center woman reported her home, in the 3000 block of Shoreline Drive, was burglarized between 11:18 a.m. and 12:28 p.m. July 1. According to reports, a first-floor window screen was slashed to gain entry to the house.
In other recent Delaware County Sheriff's reports:
* Deputies on July 1 arrested two men and a woman, all of Columbus, and charged them with various offenses including possession of drugs, drug paraphernalia and theft after responding to a call at a department store in the 8600 block of Columbus Pike. According to reports, more than $350 worth of merchandise was reportedly stolen between 5:32 p.m. and 7:03 p.m.
* A business in the 5200 block of Columbus Pike reported a burglary, causing more than $1,250 in damage and stolen electronics. According to reports, the business was broken into though a first-floor window about 5:47 p.m. July 2.
* Deputies on July 3 investigated the theft of more than $150 worth of liquor from a grocery store in the 3900 block of West Powell Road.
* A 43-year old Franklin, Ohio, woman reported the theft of personal items, including a $100 Radio Flyer wagon, while she was at an amusement business in the 4800 block of West Powell Road. According to reports, the items were taken between 5:53 p.m. and 6:44 p.m. July 7.
* A 61-year old Lewis Center woman reported her purse and other items, totaling more than $1,060 was stolen while she was shopping at a department store in the 9000 block of Columbus Pike. According to reports, the woman's purse, wallet and cell phone were taken between 6 p.m. and 7:53 p.m. July 8.
* A 39-year old Powell man was arrested on charges of domestic violence and disorderly conduct July 8, after police responded to a disturbance at a home in the 4000 block of Hickory Rock Drive.