Employees at Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, 1800 Zollinger Road, reported someone vandalized medical equipment at the facility.
According to reports, a 23-year-old Columbus woman was suspected of intentionally pouring soda onto medical lab equipment and walls on the fifth floor of the facility between 3:40 and 4:20 p.m. July 7.
The woman was not there when officers arrived, and there were no witnesses to the incident, so no charges were filed.
However, damage to the equipment was listed at $8,000.
In other Upper Arlington police reports:
* A Hilliard man reported his vehicle was keyed while parked in the 2100 block of Tremont Center between 4:40 and 4:45 p.m. July 10, causing $1,000 in damage.
* A 25-year-old Galloway, Ohio, woman was charged with theft, possession of drug abuse instruments and possession of heroin at 6:20 p.m. July 10 after she allegedly tried to steal $350 worth of merchandise from a department store in the 1800 block of West Henderson Road. Police reports said she was found with 5.3 grams of heroin and drug-abuse instruments.
* Officers responded at 5 a.m. July 10 to a report of a burglary in process in the 2400 block of Cranford Road. No one was found, but officers said someone might have attempted to enter the residence.
* A boy's bicycle valued at $370 was stolen from outside an ice cream parlor in the 1500 block of West Lane Avenue between 3:45 and 4 p.m. July 9.
* A Columbus man reported a fraudulent email with improper bank-closing information resulted in a wire transfer and theft in the amount of $56,614.98. The incident occurred in the 1700 block of Zollinger Road between noon and 2 p.m. July 5, police reports said.
* Oxycontin and Lorozapam pills valued together at $80 were reported stolen from a residence in the 1900 block of Stanford Road between midnight July 5 and 11:59 p.m. July 6.
* A smoker grill valued at $450 was stolen from a yard in the 4300 block of Shelbourne Lane between 11 p.m. July 5 and 4 a.m. July 6.