More than $600 in property reportedly was stolen from Grizzell Middle School, 8705 Avery Road, after a break-in.
According to Dublin police department incident reports, property worth $630 -- including $400 in cash, clothing, medical lab equipment, consumable goods and other items -- was reported stolen at 7:11 a.m. July 16.
The investigation of the incident continues.
In other recent Dublin police incident reports:
* Disorderly conduct was reported at 3 p.m. July 20 in the 6000 block of Glenbarr Place.
* Forgery of a check was reported July 20 in the 500 block of Metro Place North.
* A 61-year-old man was charged with having physical control of a vehicle while under the influence of alcohol or drugs July 20 in the 3900 block of Tuller Road.
* Property worth $420 -- including $400 in cash, credit and debit cards and other property -- was reported stolen at 8:51 p.m. July 17 in the 6300 block of Sawmill Road.
* A bicycle was reported stolen July 16 from the Dublin Community Recreation Center, 5600 Post Road.
* A drug overdose was reported July 16 in the 7700 block of Hawks Nest Drive.
* An attempted burglary was reported July 16 in the 6100 block of Abbotsford Drive.
* A 19-year-old man and a 20-year-old man each were charged with marijuana-drug abuse July 16 in the 6700 block of Coffman Road.
* A 22-year-old man was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs July 15 in the 6200 block of Cosgray Road.
* A 19-year-old man was arrested July 14 in the 7600 block of Cashel Drive for underage consumption of alcohol.
* An 18-year-old man was charged with marijuana-drug abuse July 14 in the 6100 block of Perimeter Lakes Drive.
* A 40-year-old man was charged with disorderly conduct July 13 in the 100 block of Blakeford Drive.
* Sexual imposition was reported at 3:56 p.m. July 13 in the 6800 block of Hospital Drive.
* Vandalism was reported at 9:33 a.m. July 13 in the art barn at the Dublin Community Recreation Center, 5600 Post Road.