A juvenile told Columbus police he was the victim of a robbery at 2 a.m. July 27.
According to the responding officer, the boy's car was stolen from him at the intersection of North High Street and East North Broadway by two people, one of whom "brandished a deadly weapon." Reports did not list a value for the vehicle.
In other recent Clintonville-area police reports:
* A woman said she believes two people she bumped into in the first block of West Pacemont Road at 5:40 p.m. Aug. 2 picked her pocket of $700 in cash. She told police the incident occurred on the sidewalk and that she did initially realize the money was missing.
* A man's $15,000 vehicle reportedly was stolen between 11 p.m. Aug. 1 and 9:30 a.m. Aug. 2 from the 3700 block of North High Street.
* Police took a report Aug. 1 regarding an assault the victim said took place in the 4900 block of Arbor Village Drive at 10:35 a.m. the previous day.
A witness observed the incident, according to the responding officer, but the suspect had fled the scene by the time the officer arrived.
* A Westerville man said his $170 cellphone disappeared after he placed it on a bench at the intersection of North High Street and Arcadia Avenue between 9 and 9:10 a.m. July 30.
* An officer responded to an apartment in the first block of Broad Meadows Boulevard at 10 p.m. July 30 on a complaint of a woman receiving harassing telephone calls.
The victim said a suspect whose name she supplied had been calling her numerous times a day from multiple phone numbers dating back to June 17, the date she asked him to stop all contact with her.
* A man said his wallet, containing $50 in cash, among other items, turned up missing July 30 after he made a purchase at 9:15 a.m. at a business in the 3400 block of North High Street.