A traffic stop for a Sugar Grove woman led to her arrest after officers from the New Albany Police Department found three hypodermic needles and a bag of methamphetamine in her vehicle.
An officer stopped the 40-year-old woman at 8:02 p.m. July 29 at state Route 161 westbound and Johnstown Road for driving under suspension and found the drugs and paraphernalia, according to police reports. The vehicle was impounded.
In other recent New Albany police incident reports:
* A 31-year-old Columbus man was arrested for OVI after a traffic stop at 1:05 a.m. July 29 at Johnstown Road and Theisen Road.
* A 23-year-old Columbus man was cited for drug abuse and controlled-substance possession or use when marijuana was found in his vehicle at a traffic stop at 7 p.m. July 28 at state route 161 eastbound and Johnstown Road.
* A Pataskala resident at 3:18 p.m. July 28 told police someone stole a cellphone from a building in the 8800 block of Smith's Mill Road.
* A resident in the 6500 block of Reynoldsburg New Albany Road at 12:39 p.m. July 26 told police someone took a package delivered to him that contained a rare gold coin.
* A resident in the 7700 block of Cromwell End at 7:09 a.m. July 26 told police someone stole a robotic lawn mower from his yard.
* A 16-year-old New Albany resident was cited for drug abuse, controlled-substance possession or use and drug paraphernalia after a traffic stop at 7:42 p.m. July 23 at New Albany-Condit Road and Snider Loop.