Three men, all 19, said they were held up at gunpoint July 29 at 3:21 a.m. in the 4600 block of Larkhall Lane.

The victims, two from Reynoldsburg and the other from Canal Winchester, said they were robbed of a $160 pair of shoes and some sandals valued at $100.

In other Northland-area police reports:

* An apartment in the 4800 block of Kingshill Drive was burglarized between 8 p.m. Aug. 1 and 11 a.m. Aug. 2. The victim, a 61-year-old man, said someone entered through an unlocked door and made off with $550 in cash.

* A 72-year-old man who lives in the 5600 block of Firwood Place said he was threatened with physical harm by someone who called him at 10 a.m. Aug. 1 and demanded money. "Victim stated that the suspect initially demanded $500, but gradually increased his demands to $5,000," according to the responding officer.

* Damages were set at $16,000 after the owner of a business in the 900 block of of East Dublin-Granville Road filed a police report at 10 a.m. July 31 regarding vandalism that occurred earlier to 10 air-conditioning units on the roof of the building.

The report states that between May 15 and June 15, someone cut the wires to the units. The report was filed for insurance purposes.

* Power tools, other equipment and supplies worth $6,395 were reported stolen July 30 at 10:58 a.m. from a garage in the 2800 block of Barefield Drive. The victim, a 61-year-old man, said the garage was broken into and the items removed sometime after 1 p.m. July 28.

* A woman, 34, said she believes the presence of her dog prevented a would-be burglar from entering her residence in the 4700 block of Kingshill Drive at 1:02 a.m. July 27. The victim said her front door was forced open but nothing appeared to have been taken. Damage was estimated at $150.

* A 32-year-old man said his cellphone, make and value unknown, was stolen from him after he got into a fistfight with two individuals at 10:11 p.m. July 27 in the 1900 block of Deborah Court. Initially, the victim told the responding officer the fight was with his brother and a friend of his brother, but later changed that to a cousin and the cousin's friend.

Still later, he informed a Division of Fire paramedic that two suspects asked for his phone and when he declined, one struck him in the face with a metal object. "He stated he got knocked out and his phone is now gone," the report said.