A 32-year-old man was arrested after a breaking-and-entering in progress was reported at 12:34 a.m. July 24 at an office in the 7500 block of Sawmill Road.
A total of $1,950 in property, including documents, electronics and other items, was recovered, according to police reports.
In other Dublin police incident reports:
* A 27-year-old man was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs July 27 in the 6100 block of Riverside Drive.
* The fraudulent use of a bank account was reported July 26 in the 6800 block of Perimeter Loop Road.
* A 33-year-old man was charged with possession of drugs July 25 at Shamrock Boulevard and Sharp Lane.
* A resident in the 3800 block of Inverness Circle at 6:20 p.m. July 24 reported significant water damage to the main and lower levels of her home after someone entered the unlocked front door and turned on an exposed kitchen water pipe.
* A 19-year-old woman was charged with driving under suspension July 24 in the 4300 block of West Broad Street.
* A total of $41 in cash and other personal items was reported stolen at 7:55 p.m. July 22 from a vehicle in a parking lot in the 6300 block of Cosgray Road.
* A 46-year-old man was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs July 22 in the 6300 block of Riverside Drive.
* An 18-year-old man was charged with marijuana drug abuse, and another 18-year-old man was charged with offenses involving underage people July 22 in the 7300 block of Riverside Drive.
* A 28-year-old woman was charged with marijuana drug abuse July 21 in the 4200 block of Wyandotte Woods Boulevard.
* A 22-year-old man was charged with marijuana drug abuse July 21 in the 200 block of West Bridge Street.
* Disorderly conduct was reported at 3 p.m. July 20 in the 6000 block of Glenbarr Place.
* Forgery was reported July 20 in the 500 block of Metro Place North.
* A 61-year-old man was charged with having physical control of a vehicle while under the influence July 20 in the 3900 block of Tuller Road.