More than $3,000 worth of items were stolen July 17 during a burglary at a home in the 6700 block of Arbor View Court, according to Delaware County Sheriff's reports.
A woman reported the theft July 23 but said it occurred between 6 and 6:30 p.m. July 17.
Reports said $3,402 worth of items, including more than two dozen prescription pain pills and a camera worth $1,246, were stolen.
In other recent county sheriff's reports:
* A 46-year-old Powell woman was charged with misdemeanor theft July 21 after deputies responded to a business in the 8600 block of Columbus Pike. According to reports, the woman shoplifted $88 worth of merchandise at 6:17 p.m.
* A business in the 8700 block of Owenfield Drive reported the theft of $2,082 worth of tools. According to reports, the tools were taken by an unknown suspect between 1:15 and 1:55 p.m. July 24.
* Powell police responded to a report of vandalism July 30 at the pedestrian tunnel near the Rutherford Road railroad crossing.
According to reports, spray-painted graffiti depicting graphic images and words was discovered in the tunnel and on a bike trail to the north, causing an estimated $500 in damage.
The vandalism is believed to have occurred between 7 p.m. July 28 and 10 a.m. July 30.
* A business in the first block of West Olentangy Street reported the theft of a $1,499 designer handbag July 31. According to reports, the purse was taken from the store between May 29 and 6:19 p.m. July 31.
* A resident of the 7800 block of Gateway Lane reported the theft of an $800 lawn mower July 31.
Reports said the mower was taken between April 1 and 2:22 p.m. July 31.