A business in the 7400 block of Martelli Way reported the theft of an excavator valued at $65,000.
According to Delaware County Sheriff's reports, the construction equipment was taken between 7 p.m. July 30 and 11:49 a.m. Aug. 2. No arrests have been made and the theft remains under investigation, reports said.
In other recent county sheriff's reports:
* An employee of a business in the 9600 block of Sawmill Road reported an unknown suspect stole $100 worth of beef jerky at 10:45 p.m. Aug. 2.
* A business in the 8700 block of Owenfield Drive on Aug. 2 reported the theft of $600 cash and vandalism to equipment, including automobile vacuums, resulting in $500 in damage.
According to reports, the theft and vandalism occurred between 6:13 and 6:19 a.m. that day.
* A business in the 7200 block of Graphics Way reported the theft of $1,064 in tools Aug. 1.
* A resident of the 400 block of Charles Spring Drive reported to Powell police the theft of a $200 GPS system between 9 p.m. July 31 and 9:27 a.m. Aug. 2.
* Sunglasses and other items valued at $225 were reported stolen Aug. 6 from a vehicle in the 200 block of Hopewell Drive. According to reports, the items were taken during the overnight hours Aug. 4.
* A resident of the 200 block of South Liberty Street reported vandalism to a vehicle Aug. 6, causing $816 in damage to its windows and windshield. Reports said the damage occurred between 4:30 p.m. Aug. 3 and 10 a.m. Aug. 6.
* A resident of the 700 block of Retreat Lane reported the theft of $4,980 in cash between 8:16 a.m. July 30 and 5:16 p.m. Aug. 6.