Officers responded July 29 to a house in the 3100 block of Fischer Place on a report that money and jewelry had been stolen.
A woman living there told police someone entered her house between noon July 27 and 8 p.m. July 29 and took multiple pieces of jewelry valued together at $1,500.
She also reported an undisclosed amount of money and "negotiable instruments" were taken from her home.
In other Upper Arlington Police Division reports:
* A Columbus woman reported she was walking in the area of Tremont and North Devon roads at 12:45 p.m. Aug. 7 when a man in a car exposed himself to her.
* A man in the 2600 block of Sherwin Road reported he woke up at 1:15 a.m. Aug. 6 to find someone inside his residence. The man said he yelled at the intruder, who was not identified, and locked himself in his bedroom.
The intruder fled the residence, and nothing was reported stolen, police reports said.
* A landscape trimmer valued at $200 was reported stolen from an Upper Arlington man's truck while it was parked near the intersection of Baldridge Road and Northwest Boulevard between 12:45 and 1 p.m. Aug. 1.
* Lawn equipment valued together at $850 was stolen from the bed of an Upper Arlington man's truck while it was parked in the 1900 block of Elmwood Avenue between 8:30 and 9:30 a.m. Aug. 1.
* A cargo carrier valued at $200 and a lock valued at $20 were reported stolen from a truck parked outside a residence in the 2300 block of Nottingham Road sometime between 7 p.m. July 26 and 6 a.m. July 27.