An arrest and a drug citation were made after a traffic stop at 2:26 a.m. Aug. 11, according to the New Albany Police Department.
A 26-year-old Columbus man was arrested for OVI and a 26-year-old Worthington man was cited for drug paraphernalia, drug abuse and controlled-substance possession or use at Fodor Road and Swickard Woods Boulevard.
As the vehicle was being impounded, officers found marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
In other recent New Albany police incident reports:
* A 25-year-old Columbus man was cited for open container at 8:22 a.m. Aug. 12 at Central College and Dean Farm roads.
* A 37-year-old Columbus man was cited for drug paraphernalia after a traffic stop at 8:58 a.m. Aug. 11 at New Albany-Condit Road and Chatham Green Drive. The traffic stop was for a muffler violation, failure to display and fictitious plates.
* A Conklin Court resident at 8 a.m. Aug. 10 reported theft of a bank check.
* A 24-year-old Reynoldsburg man was cited for drug paraphernalia after a traffic stop at 2:41 p.m. Aug. 8 at Beech and Worthington roads.
* A 34-year-old Gahanna man and a 22-year-old Columbus man were arrested for possessing drug-abuse instruments after officers at 6:48 p.m. Aug. 6 responded to a complaint of intoxicated individuals in the 6900 block of Bevelhymer Road.
* Menacing was reported at 5:42 p.m. Aug. 6 in the 1500 block of Beech Road Southwest.
* A Prince George Lane resident at 12:22 p.m. Aug. 6 told police someone stole prescription pills from his home.
* A 44-year-old Columbus man was cited for marijuana possession after a traffic stop at 6:51 a.m. Aug. 6 at state Route 161 and Kitzmiller Road.