A $35,000 Dodge Challenger, manufacturing date unknown, was stolen between midnight and 8:30 a.m. Aug. 13 from the 800 block of South Third Street, according to Columbus Division of Police incident reports.
In other recent incident reports from the area:
* A $5,000 Mercury Grand Marquis, manufacturing date unknown, was stolen between 6:30 and 10:30 p.m. Aug. 9 from the 400 block of Forrest Street.
Golf clubs valued at $1,000 were in the vehicle when it was stolen.
* Two packages containing two shirts and another garment, worth a total of $95, were reported stolen at 4:45 p.m. Aug. 9 from the front porch of a residence in the 400 block of Kossuth Street.
* A 33-year-old Columbus man was arrested for assault, menacing, aggravated menacing, disorderly conduct and resisting arrest at 4:07 p.m. Aug. 9 in the 600 block of South High Street.
A man said he was assaulted and a woman was menaced by the suspect, police said.
* Between 8:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. Aug. 13, someone tried to break into a residence in the 300 block of East Sycamore Street.
The victim said the suspect broke the window of a rear door, causing $500 worth of damage, but did not enter the residence.
* A woman said her life was threatened at noon Aug. 13 in the 600 block of Grant Avenue.
* A $400 TV was stolen between 1:30 and 2:30 a.m. Aug. 13 from a residence in the 1300 block of City Park Avenue.
The victim said the suspect broke a window, causing $100 worth of damage, to gain entry into the residence.