Tools worth nearly $1,500 were stolen Aug. 9 from a home in the 5000 block of Aberdeen Avenue, according to Delaware County Sheriff's reports.
Reports said $1,475 worth of hand tools and other equipment were taken between 1:15 and 5:06 p.m. Aug. 9.
In other recent county sheriff's reports:
* A woman visiting Zoombezi Bay, 10101 Riverside Drive, on Aug. 11 reported the theft of $327 worth of items, including a cooler, jewelry and prescription medicine.
According to reports, the items were taken between 5:03 and 6:20 p.m. that day.
* Tools and merchandise worth more than $1,419 were reported stolen about 12:53 p.m. Aug. 7 from a business in the 8700 block of Owenfield Drive.
* A 23-year-old Lewis Center woman was charged with misdemeanor theft Aug. 6 after allegedly stealing about $67 worth of medication and groceries from a business in the 8800 block of Columbus Pike.
According to reports, the woman took over-the-counter medication, honey, chocolate and chicken thighs.
* A resident of the 7700 block of High Wind Drive reported a home burglary Aug. 16.
According to Powell police reports, an unknown suspect entered the home through an unlocked garage between 3 and 3:11 p.m. and took more than $300 worth of items, including a handbag.
* A 43-year-old Westerville woman was charged with misdemeanor theft Aug. 8 after allegedly stealing $47 worth of groceries from a business in the 10000 block of Sawmill Parkway.