Delaware police said several cases of identity theft were reported Aug. 17-20.
Online purchases totaling $105 were made with credit-card information belonging to a resident of the 200 block of South Liberty Street in a incident reported about 1:51 p.m. Aug. 20.
A resident of the 300 block of Rutherford Avenue at 10:04 a.m. Aug. 20 reported fraudulent charges on his credit card originating from Texas. The man's bank stopped the charges, reports said.
A resident of the 100 block of Deerfield Place, about 10:40 p.m. Aug. 20, reported receiving notice from an out-of-town bank thanking her for recently opening a credit-card account.
The woman contacted the bank and learned an unknown person had used her identity to open a credit account, reports said.
The account was closed with no loss reported.
The identity of a resident of the 1300 block of Bowtown Road was used to obtain a $275 loan in an incident reported around 4:21 p.m. Aug. 19.
A resident of the first block of Stilson Street reported his employer received a garnishment letter for unpaid credit-card debt.
The victim contacted the court that issued the garnishment and learned an unknown person used his identity to open a fraudulent credit account, with charges totaling $817. Police took the report about 5:36 p.m. Aug. 17.
Reports gave no indication the incidents are related.
In other recent Delaware police reports:
* Police responded to a breaking-and-entering report at 9:12 a.m. Aug. 20 in the first block of Rowland Avenue. Computer hardware and software, together worth $600, were reported stolen.
* Graffiti was spray-painted on a house under construction in an incident reported at 10:03 a.m. Aug. 20 in the 100 block of Delaware Drive.
* A license plate valued at $34 was stolen in the 500 block of Harding Lane, with the theft reported at 10:54 a.m. Aug. 20.
* Drug paraphernalia was recovered from a vehicle during a traffic stop in the 500 block of Pennsylvania Avenue around 5:10 p.m. Aug. 19.
* A girl was charged with theft after clothing valued at $406 was stolen in an incident reported about 11:41 p.m. Aug. 19 in the 1300 block of Sunbury Road.
* A cellphone valued at $600 was stolen in a theft reported about 1:36 a.m. Aug. 17 in the 200 block of Stover Drive.
* The theft of computer equipment valued at $62 and stolen from the 1000 block of Sunbury Road was reported about 3:40 p.m. Aug. 16.
* The theft of hunting items, together worth $1,132, from a residence in the 300 block of Tar Heel Drive was reported around 3:53 p.m. Aug. 16.