An employee of a business in the 1000 block of Dublin Road reported Aug. 20 a man who rented a truck from the company in August 2017 had not returned the vehicle and last made a payment in February.
The employee told Grandview Heights police he last spoke with the suspect about three months ago and the man promised he would come in to make a payment. He never did and subsequent calls have gone unanswered, reports said.
The truck is valued at $7,500, according to reports.
In other recent Grandview police reports:
* A resident of the 1400 block of Lincoln Road reported Aug. 22 a canopy and wagon were stolen overnight from his car.
* A man reported the license plate was stolen from his car Aug. 18 while it was parked in the 1300 block of Oakland Avenue.
Another license plate had been attached to the car in its place, reports said. Police checked the new license plate and discovered it had been reported stolen to Columbus police.
* A resident of the 1400 block of Arlington Avenue reported several pieces of jewelry were stolen Aug. 8 from her home. Total loss was $13,200, reports said.
* An employee of a business in the 700 block of Northwest Boulevard reported Aug. 12 she arrived for work to find the motion detectors removed from the wall and a tablet computer, valued at $329, stolen from the office.
* A security officer at a business in the 900 block of Yard Street told police a counterfeit $20 bill was used for payment Aug. 10 by a customer in the building's coffee shop.