Sports equipment with an estimated combined value of $2,405 was reported stolen at 6:14 p.m. Aug. 16 from the 5400 block of Briardale Lane East.
According to a Dublin police department incident report, the garage of the apartment from which the property was stolen had no signs of forced entry or tampering.
In other Dublin recent police incident reports:
* A bad check was reported Aug. 15 by representatives of a business in the 5000 block of Post Road.
* A vehicle valued at $14,000 was reported stolen at 10:39 a.m. Aug. 14 in the 6700 block of Village Parkway.
* Property, including a garage-door opener, three charging cables and a pair of sunglasses, was reported stolen at 7:04 a.m. Aug. 14 from a vehicle in the 7000 block of Gorden Farms Parkway.
* An incident of rape was reported at 12:01 a.m. Aug. 14 in the 7500 block of Hyland Drive.
* Clonazepam was reported stolen at 4:45 p.m. Aug. 13 from a vehicle in the 5900 block of Parkwood Place.
* A 38-year-old woman was charged with violating a protection order or consent agreement Aug. 13 in the 6500 block of Strathern Court.
* Personal items worth $251 were reported stolen at 9:41 p.m. Aug. 12 in the 4200 block of Clayton Court.
* Two hundred dollars in cash and $70 worth of personal items were reported stolen at 6:38 p.m. Aug. 11 from a residence in the 7600 block of Kelly Drive.
* Extortion was reported at 1:30 a.m. Aug. 10 in the 6100 block of Turvey Loop East.
* A 38-year-old woman was charged with OVI Aug. 10 in the 6400 block of Post Road.