A teenage girl told Whitehall police Aug. 24 she was assaulted and robbed after a football game at Whitehall-Yearling High School, 675 S. Yearling Road.
As of Aug. 31, charges had not been filed, though police continue to investigate.
The victim told police that shortly after 10 p.m. Aug. 24, a girl who had previously threatened her at school and on several occasions away from school hit her and took her cellphone.
While walking away from the school, the suspect and other juveniles began following the victim, then the suspect punched her on the side of the face, according to reports.
Whitehall medics determined the victim had swelling but did not require immediate medical attention.
The victim also reported she was kicked while on the ground during the incident.
Police were unable to immediately identify the suspect, but a continuing investigation that included discovery of a video of the incident led police to two suspects.
Police were able to identify the voices of two female suspects apparently discussing when to assault the victim, according to reports.
The video also determined another girl with the victim was assaulted during the incident; she was treated Aug. 27 at Nationwide Children's Hospital for a concussion and neck injury, according to reports.
The report also indicated a male student who recorded the incident was instigating one or more of the four girls to fight.
According to an Aug. 31 police entry, a copy of the video was made for prosecutors to consider.
In other recent Whitehall police reports:
* Burglaries were reported at 11:10 a.m. Aug. 22 in the 100 block of Woodcliff Drive; and at 10:55 p.m. Aug. 26 in the 100 block of South Yearling Road.
* Thefts were reported at 11:40 p.m. Aug. 22 in the 4700 block of East Broad Street; at 12:55 p.m. Aug. 23 in the 800 block of South Hamilton Road; at 5:15 p.m. Aug. 24 in the 1000 block of South Hamilton Road; at 7:55 p.m. Aug. 24 in the 4600 block of East Main Street; at 9:15 a.m. Aug. 27 in the 4100 block of Andrus Avenue; at 9:40 a.m. Aug. 27 in the 800 block of South Hamilton Road; at 4:25 p.m. Aug. 27 in the 100 block of Woodcliff Drive; at 6:10 p.m. Aug. 28 in the 100 block of Beechford Road; and at 9:30 a.m. Aug. 29 in the 4000 block of Etna Street.
* Vehicles were reported stolen at 11:10 a.m. Aug. 23 in the 4800 block of East Main Street; and at 2:40 p.m. Aug. 24 in the 3600 block of East Main Street.
* Property destruction was reported at 2:05 a.m. Aug. 23 in the first block of Midcliff Drive; at 9:45 p.m. Aug. 23 in the 4100 block of Rickenbacker Avenue; at 10:15 a.m. Aug. 25 in the 300 block of Briarwood Drive; at 12:55 p.m. Aug. 27 in the 700 block of South Yearling Road; at 7:20 p.m. Aug. 27 in the 200 block of South Hamilton Road; and at 3:10 p.m. Aug. 28 in the 800 block of Exeter Road.
* Police responded to a report of shots fired at 11:55 p.m. Aug. 26 in the 5300 block of Great Oak Way.