About $250 worth of wire and equipment was reported stolen from a house under construction in the 5600 block of Mercier Street.
According to Delaware County Sheriff's reports, the theft occurred between 10 p.m. Aug. 22 and 6 a.m. Aug. 23.
In other recent county sheriff's reports:
* A resident of the 9200 block of Mead Court reported the theft of a handgun valued at $500. The gun was stolen from the residence between 8 p.m. Aug. 18 and 9 a.m. Aug. 19, reports said.
* A business in the 9100 block of Columbus Pike reported receiving a counterfeit $20 bill Aug. 22. The sheriff's office is investigating the fake currency.
* A resident of the 9500 block of Ireland Court on Aug. 26 reported the theft of a recycling bin between noon Aug. 21 and noon Aug. 22.
* Powell police investigated a report of a gunshot Aug. 23 in the 10000 block of Sawmill Parkway. According to reports, a firearm was discharged in the area at 7:19 p.m. The incident remains under investigation.
* A computer and other items worth $725 were reported stolen Aug. 25 from a vehicle in the first block of Trail Edge Circle.