Two men, ages 21 and 23, were arrested for trespassing in the 2200 block of Morse Road at 6:23 p.m. Sept. 19.

The officer who made the arrest noted in his report that the two had been issued trespass warnings to stay off the property the week before. According to the police report, the 21-year-old "gave false information to the officer regarding his identifying information on this incident and the week prior and was charged with falsification and trespass."

In other Northland-area police reports:

* A woman told police at 9 p.m. Sept. 19 that a man exposed himself to her on Tamarack Circle at 10 p.m. Sept. 3 as she was getting off a bus.

* A 37-year-old woman filed an assault report at 2:58 p.m. Sept. 18 regarding an incident that occurred four days earlier at a mental health rehabilitation facility in the 800 block of Freeway Drive where she works. She told police that at 3 p.m. Sept. 14, one of the clients slapped her face twice.

"Upon arriving home, the victim called for a medic and was transported to Grant Hospital," the responding officer noted. "Victim stated that she had some swelling and pain and was treated and released."

* Warrants were issued at 8:14 a.m. Sept. 16 for a 55-year-old man after he allegedly assaulted and threatened a 54-year-old woman in an apartment in the 800 block of East Dublin-Granville Road, after which he took her car without her permission.

The report did not include any information about the vehicle.

* A 43-year-old man said a person he named stole his wallet containing $500 in cash and other items while he was in the 1700 block of East Dublin-Granville Road at 3:30 p.m. Sept. 16. He said his driver's license, health insurance card, credit card and two debit cards also were in the $10 billfold.

* A 63-year-old man said he was assaulted at 9:30 p.m. Sept. 14 in the 1400 block of East Dublin-Granville Road.

He said the assault took place after he confronted two men, whom he had driven around Columbus for hours trying to find them a place to stay, regarding $400 in cash and a $289 cellphone that were missing from the glove compartment of his vehicle.