A number of items were reported stolen from an unlocked car on Lyncroft Drive, according to Gahanna police.
Taken were clothes, shoes, a laptop and a book bag, according to a report received at 8:01 a.m. Sept. 22. Firecrackers were left inside the car, reports said.
In other Gahanna police incident reports:
* The window of a vehicle was broken out in the 100 block of Lincolnshire Road, according to a report received at 12:26 p.m. Sept. 21.
* Bug spray was reported stolen from a business on North Hamilton Road, according to a report received at 7:35 p.m. Sept. 25.
* Two males were outside their vehicles screaming at each other in front of Goshen Lane Elementary School, 370 Goshen Lane, according to a report received at 2:24 p.m. Sept. 25. One of the men got back in his vehicle, reports said.
* A woman in the 400 block of Liberty Way was hallucinating that ghosts were chasing her, according to a report received at 6:17 p.m. Sept. 24. A Mifflin Township squad transported her to a local hospital, reports said.
* An Old Mill Drive resident reported he let a friend of a friend stay at his house the previous night and she stole his car key. She also stole multiple credit card numbers and began using them, according to a theft report received at 10:36 p.m. Sept. 23. He said he was concerned she will return and steal the vehicle.
* A man admitted to following another driver because he was brake checking him in the 900 block of East Johnstown Road, according to a traffic complaint received at 7:58 p.m. Sept. 21. The man admitted yelling at and "flipping off" the other driver. The other party got out of his vehicle and told him to get out. When the reporting party didn't exit his vehicle, the other party left. The incident possibly started when they cut each other off while driving, reports said. The reporting party wanted police to speak to the other motorist, reports said.
* Change was reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle on Lyncroft Drive, according to a report received at 4:23 p.m. Sept. 21.
* A man believed he found a patch of marijuana plants growing in the parking lot of the Gahanna Professional Plaza on West Johnstown Road, and wanted an officer to check it out, according to a report received at 11:34 a.m. Sept. 20. Reports said the plants were Japanese maple.
* A man was walking with unleashed dogs at Gahanna Woods, 1501 Taylor Station Road, when the dogs came at a woman who filed a report at 11:33 a.m. Sept. 20. She threatened to pepper spray the dogs, reports said. The dog owner waited in a parking lot to see which car she was driving, reports said. She was advised to contact police if there is further contact with the man.
* A man was living in a trash bin at a business in the 100 block of North Hamilton Road, according to suspicious person's report received at 3:36 p.m. Sept. 19. Police spoke to the man and business, reports said.
* Illegal dumping was reported at Goshen Lane Elementary, 370 Goshen Lane, according to a complaint received at 11:50 a.m. Sept. 19. An older white or powder blue van was there for 30 minutes. The school was advised to call police if it returns, report said.