A 22-year-old Columbus man was charged with carrying concealed weapons after police were called Sept. 16 on the report of the man arguing with a business manager while brandishing a gun.
Dublin police were called at 1:39 p.m. to the 6600 block of Sawmill Road where they encountered and detained the man.
A woman who identified herself as the man's girlfriend told police she and the man were employees of the business and had been terminated by the general manager.
Police found a Glock 43 9mm handgun in the vehicle the woman and man were sitting in. Based on witness statements, physical evidence and an admission from the man, he was charged with carrying a concealed weapon and taken to the police department.
In other recent Dublin police incident reports:
* The theft of a $1,500 bicycle, later recovered, was reported at 4:28 p.m. Sept. 20 from a residence in the 7300 block of Penneyroyal Place.
* Theft of $100 in property including cash and other personal items was reported at 2:24 p.m. Sept. 18 in the 5100 block of Tuttle Crossing Boulevard after a woman told police she dropped her wallet in a parking lot and discovered it was gone when she returned to the lot.
* Burglary was reported at 12:54 a.m. Sept. 18 at a residence in the 6800 block of Bowles Court when the resident told police he heard noises in his garage and saw two people running from it. No property was reported stolen.
* Vandalism was reported at 9:35 a.m. Sept. 17 at a business in the 6600 block of Dublin Center Drive.
* Robbery was reported at 8:16 p.m. Sept. 16 at a business in the 7600 block of Sawmill Road.
* Property worth nearly $700 -- including sunglasses and tools -- was reported stolen at 12:46 p.m. Sept. 16 from a vehicle in the 6400 block of Weston Circle West.
* A 34-year-old woman was charged with marijuana drug abuse Sept. 16 at state Route 161 and Shamrock Boulevard.
* A 39-year-old man was charged with marijuana drug abuse Sept. 14 in the 200 block of West Bridge Street.
* A 49-year-old Dublin man was arrested at 10:37 p.m. Sept. 14 and charged with assault after police were called to a business in the 6600 block of Dublin Center Drive because of a physical altercation.
Reports said he also was arrested on a charge of OVI, and based on witness statements and the victim's injuries, he was charged with assault as well.
* Personal items including cash, credit and debit cards and personal bags worth a combined total of $1,390 were reported stolen at 12:40 p.m. Sept. 14 from a vehicle in the 6300 block of Woerner-Temple Road.