A Delaware County Sheriff’s Office deputy responded to a report of a burglary the night of Sept. 15, where a resident said thousands of dollars worth of property was stolen.
According to reports, a resident of the 2300 block of Ratliff Court reported the incident around 11 p.m.
Reports said deputies found no evidence of forced entry and determined whoever entered the house did so through a first-floor window at the rear of the building.
According to reports, $2,000 in cash and $5,000 worth of jewelry were missing. No arrests have been made and no suspects have been identified, reports said.
In other recent Delaware County Sheriff’s reports:
• A resident reported a burglary Sept. 2 at his residence on the 1900 block of Strathshire Hall Lane.
According to reports, the victim called police around 8 p.m. after finding a broken window at the home.
No missing items were listed in the report. No arrests have been made, reports said.
• A Delaware woman reported a backpack containing a cellphone and other items was stolen while she was at Zoombezi Bay, 4850 Powell Road, the afternoon of Sept. 3.
• A Columbus woman reported her cellphone was stolen while at Highbanks Metro Park, 9466 Columbus Pike, the afternoon of Sept. 11.
A Delaware woman said her purse, containing a cellphone and other items, also was stolen from Highbanks the afternoon of Sept. 16.
• A Powell woman reported having multiple items stolen from her unlocked vehicle the afternoon of Sept. 20.
The woman reported someone stole her handgun, tablet computer and cash from the vehicle while it was parked in the 10000 block of Sawmill Parkway.
• A traffic-enforcement blitz was held for left turns made at the Four Corners intersection of Liberty Road and Olentangy Street between 4 and 7 p.m. Sept. 25.