Delaware police said a business in the 800 block of Pittsburgh Drive was the victim of cybertheft reported about 1:27 p.m. Oct. 1.
Police said the loss could total $180,000.
The theft is under investigation, reports said.
In other recent Delaware police reports:
* Officers said a clerk at a business in the 1700 block of Columbus Pike stopped a theft in progress about 11:59 p.m. Oct. 2.
The suspect reportedly had switched price tags on merchandise and attempted to fraudulently purchase items valued at $184 through a self-checkout.
The suspect left the scene after being caught by the clerk, reports said.
* Two adults and a juvenile were charged with disorderly conduct after a fight was reported about 8:41 p.m. Oct. 8 in the 200 block of Silver Maple Drive.
* Computer hardware and software valued at $120 was reported stolen in the 100 block of South Franklin Street overnight Oct. 6.
* Following a traffic stop at 12:24 a.m. Oct. 5 at Liberty Road and Silver Maple Drive, an adult and a juvenile were charged with possession of marijuana, reports said.
Charges of curfew violation and possession of false identification also were forwarded to juvenile court, according to reports.
* A driver was charged with driving while intoxicated and possession of marijuana after a traffic accident in the 100 block of Flintwood Drive, reported at 11:44 p.m. Oct. 5.
* A man was charged with abduction, assault, domestic violence, disorderly conduct and criminal damaging about 1:17 a.m. Oct. 4 in the first block of East William Street.
* A resident of the 100 block of Joy Avenue at 11:43 p.m. Oct. 4 reported a $2 fraudulent purchase on his debit card, processed at a local business.
* A resident of the 200 block of Grand Circuit Boulevard about 10:12 a.m. Oct. 3 reported his name had been forged as a co-signer on a vehicle purchase.
* Drug-abuse instruments were discovered during a traffic stop at Central Avenue and Campbell Street at 6:40 p.m. Oct. 3, reports said.
* Police said an intoxicated man tried to enter a residence in the first block of Blymer Street about 6 a.m. Oct. 2 and shoved the resident.
* A juvenile was charged after allegedly pointing and discharging a firearm within city limits at 5:45 p.m. Oct. 2 in the 100 block of Locust Curve Drive.
* A wallet and contents valued at $20 were taken from an unlocked vehicle parked in the 200 block of Lexington Boulevard in a theft reported about midnight Oct. 2.
* About $80 in fraudulent charges were made to the credit card of a resident of the 600 block of Lamplight Drive in a theft reported about 6:02 p.m. Oct. 1.
* Theft of batteries valued at $6 from the 100 block of West William Street was reported about 1:56 a.m. Sept. 30.