An employee of a business in the 1200 block of East Dublin-Granville Road contacted police at 2 a.m. Oct. 10 after a second unpleasant encounter with a man who had assaulted him at the same location earlier.
The victim said his assailant arrived in a blue Honda Civic driven by another man. After the car was parked, the victim said the suspect pointed his finger at him like a gun.
In other Northland-area police reports:
* Musical equipment, tools and other items valued at more than $2,100 were reported stolen from an enclosed patio at 2 a.m. Oct 10 in the 4700 block of Larkhall Lane. The victim, a 69-year-old man, filed the burglary report at 11 that morning.
* A $300 laptop computer, $250 gaming system and $120 worth of accessories were stolen in the burglary of an apartment in the 1000 block of Covington Road that was reported at 6:30 p.m. Oct. 9. The victim, a 24-year-old man, said someone forced their way into the apartment after 9 that morning.
* A man who lives in the 5800 block of Satinwood Drive told police he discovered two handguns, one valued at $650 and the other worth $600, missing from a kitchen cabinet at 9:30 a.m. Oct. 8. The 47-year-old victim said the weapons were taken after 1 p.m. Sept. 17. He said he suspects his daughter who has a key to the residence.
* A girl told police she was threatened by another student at 3:33 p.m. Oct. 8 in the 1900 block of Northcliff Drive. "The victim stated that she was ... walking out to the parking lot when she approached the suspect who was sitting on the rear of her vehicle," according to the report. "The suspect was holding a knife and was waving it into the air when she stated, 'I'm going to stab you' and that 'I'm about to go to jail.' "
The suspect then threatened to stab another girl before getting in her car and driving off, the report stated.
* A woman, 30, told an officer at 1:08 a.m. Oct. 8 that she had been assaulted two days earlier in the 5400 block of Sandalwood Boulevard. The victim said that at 11:30 p.m. Oct. 6, a man threw her to the ground where he punched and kicked her. The victim, who still had visible injuries, according to the responding officer, said she did not have enough information to file charges against the man.
* Someone broke into a business in the 1400 block of Morse Road via the drive-thru window at 2:30 a.m. Oct. 7. Once inside, the burglar stole $3,000 in cash, cigarettes valued at $100 and $10 worth of wine. The report noted that the suspect was identified from video surveillance footage.
* A 35-year-old security guard said he was assaulted by a man between 4:30 and 4:45 a.m. Oct. 7 at a business in the 1200 block of East Dublin-Granville Road. The guard said he had to use his baton and Mace to defend himself. "The alleged suspect states that he was awakened by the victim by having a bowl of water dumped onto his face," according to the report. "The suspect stated he rose to a seated position and took a swing on the person dumping water onto his face but missed. He stated he was then struck with a baton in his head then Maced."