A catalytic converter valued at $5,000 was reported stolen at 1:27 p.m. Sept. 28 from a vehicle in a parking lot in the 3800 block of Tuller Road according to Dublin police department incident reports.
In other recent incident reports:
* Telecommunications harrassment was reported at 10 a.m. Oct. 1 at a residence in the 6600 block of Ballantrae Place.
* Construction supplies totaling $1,500 were reported stolen at 9:22 a.m. Oct. 1 from a residence in the 6800 block of Baronet Boulevard.
* Motor vehicle theft was reported Sept. 30 in the 6700 block of Sawmill Road.
* Forgery was reported Sept. 29 in the 6800 block of Hospital Drive.
* Electronics, personal and business documents, clothing and other equipment totaling $390 was reported stolen at 7:42 a.m. Sept. 29 from a vehicle in a parking lot in the 5700 block of Murray Circle.
* A 36-year-old woman was charged with possession of drug abuse instruments Sept. 29 in the 6300 blockof Sawmill Road.
* Lawn equipment valued at $699.99 was reported stolen at 1:27 p.m. Sept. 28 from a business in the 6500 block of Dublin Center Drive.
* A 26-year-old woman was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs Sept. 28 at Interstate 270 East and Sawmill Road.
* A 24-year-old man was charged with marijuana drug abuse Sept. 28 in the 5100 block of Post Road.
* A 49-year-old man was charged with domestic violence-simple assault Sept. 28 in the 61100 block of Lakeshire Drive.