A $6,000 Dodge Ram, manufacturing date unknown, was stolen between 3 p.m. Oct. 13 and 10 p.m. Oct. 15 from the 400 block of East Columbus Street, according to Columbus Division of Police incident reports.
In other police reports from the German Village area:
* A 51-year-old Columbus man was arrested for possession of criminal tools at 6:30 a.m. Oct. 14 at the intersection of South Third Street and East Livingston Avenue.
Police said they found the suspect in possession of bolt cutters, flashlight, spark plugs and other items that possibly came from thefts from automobiles.
* A man told police that an acquaintance stole several items from his room Oct. 13 while he was staying at a motel in the 900 block of South High Street.
The victim said someone came to visit him about 6:30 a.m. When he returned from the bathroom, a $150 cellphone and $60 in cash were missing.
* A man suspects someone deliberately placed a piece of metal under his tire at a parking garage at South Front Street and East Livingston Avenue, leading to $200 in damage.
He said he was parked in the garage from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Oct. 15. When he left, he ran over the piece of metal, which damaged his tire. A nearby store said it had video image of the incident.
* The theft of $1 occurred at 4:30 p.m. Oct. 13 at a business in the 500 block of East Livingston Avenue.
The victim told police she left her phone at the business. When she returned, the phone was there but $1 was allegedly missing from the phone case.
* A package, the value of its contents not available, was stolen between 2 and 4 p.m. Oct. 12 in the first block of Hanford Street.
* Someone broke into three cars between 10:30 and 11:15 p.m. Oct. 12 in the 1200 block of South High Street.
An $800 pair of sunglasses and $2 in change were stolen from one car and $2 in change was stolen from another, while it appeared nothing was taken from the third. An estimated $250 in damage was done to each of the three vehicles, the police report said.
* At 12:36 a.m. Oct. 16, someone used a wrench to smash the windshield of a vehicle at East Mithoff Street and City Park Avenue, causing $500 in damage.
* An Oldsmobile Royal Brougham, manufacturing date unknown, was stolen at 3 a.m. Oct. 16 from the 1100 block of North High Street.