A Delaware man reported last month that someone had stolen a variety of items from his Powell storage unit.
The man reported Oct. 19 that someone had broken into his storage unit in the first block of Industrial Park Place, taking lamps, Christmas decorations, vinyl records and various dishes and figurines.
The victim valued the items around $850.
Police reported finding no signs of forced entry.
The man reported the theft likely occurred between Sept. 28 and Oct. 18.
In other recent Powell police reports:
* A 26-year-old Westerville woman was arrested after allegedly stealing items from a Powell business.
The woman was arrested at the store in the 10000 block of Sawmill Parkway around 2:30 p.m. Oct. 26.
She allegedly stole more than $350 worth of groceries, cosmetics and other items from the store. She was charged with theft, disorderly conduct and robbery, reports said.
* A Delaware resident told Powell police officers someone smashed the window of her vehicle Oct. 28 while it was parked in the 7700 block of Liberty Street.
* A Powell woman reported someone broke the handle of her car door Oct. 31 while attempting to steal items from inside.
Nothing was reported stolen, but the car door sustained $200 in damages.
The incident took place in the 9600 block of Wedgewood Boulevard.
* A Powell man reported someone stole $50 from his unlocked vehicle while it was parked in the 1400 block of Riverwood Lane around 2 a.m. Nov. 1.
* A burglary was reported at a residence in the 1900 block of Jewett Road the morning of Oct. 31.
No forced entry was noted, but about $1,000 worth of items were stolen, including two chain saws and cash, reports said.
* A burglary was reported in a housing complex in the 10600 block of Southwind Drive the evening of Nov. 2.
A watch and $700 cash were among the items reported missing.
* Employees at a business in the 10500 block of Sawmill Parkway reported someone shoplifted items Oct. 26.