Delaware police received a number of theft reports to start the month of November.
Loss totaled $230 when a wallet was stolen from a vehicle in a theft reported at 10:23 p.m. Nov. 3 in the first block of West Fountain Avenue.
A cellphone valued at $200 was stolen in a theft reported at 1:58 p.m. Nov. 3 in the 900 block of Sunbury Road. In the same block, ear buds valued at $70 were stolen in a theft reported at 3:13 p.m. Nov. 3.
A total of $350 in cash was stolen in the 100 block of East William Street in a theft reported at 11:21 a.m. Nov. 2.
Items valued at $45 were taken from an unlocked vehicle in a theft reported at 12:14 a.m. Nov. 1 in the first block of East William Street.
A wireless phone charger valued at $49 was taken in a theft reported at 1:18 p.m. Nov. 1 in the 1700 block of Columbus Pike.
A bottle of green tea worth $3 was stolen in a theft reported at 12:48 a.m. Nov. 1 in the 500 block of West Central Avenue.
In addition, an e-reader valued at $30 was stolen in a theft reported at 3:23 p.m. Oct. 31 in the 200 block of South Sandusky Street.
In other recent Delaware police reports:
* A driver was arrested and taken to the Delaware County jail after marijuana, drug-abuse instruments and paraphernalia were found during a traffic stop at 1:40 a.m. Nov. 4 at Winston Road and Cottswold Drive, reports said.
* Two juveniles were charged with possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and curfew violation after a traffic stop at 1:33 a.m. Nov. 4 in the Kensington Place subdivision.
* Charges were forwarded to juvenile court after police investigated a report of drug activity at noon Nov. 2 in the 200 block of Euclid Avenue.
* Air was let out of the tires of a vehicle in vandalism reported at 6:55 a.m. Nov. 1 in the 100 block of Helen Court.
* A man was issued a summons for possession of marijuana after police were called to investigate a drug report at 3 p.m. Oct. 31 in the 200 block of West William Street.
* A driver was issued a summons for possession of marijuana during a traffic stop at 11 p.m. Oct. 31 at U.S. Route 23 and Cheshire Road.