A woman told the Hilliard Division of Police on Nov. 6 that jewelry worth $56,335 was stolen between May 22 and June 11 from the 4600 block of Trademark Trail.
A gold ring with a 3-carat diamond, a tennis bracelet with 10-carat diamonds and gold earrings were among the items reported stolen.
Multiple people, including extended family members, had been at the residence during the time of the theft, and the woman later noticed the jewelry missing, according to Lt. Ron Clark. No suspects have been identified, he said.
In other recent Hilliard police incident reports:
* A 2013 vehicle worth $15,000 was reported stolen between 7 p.m. Nov. 4 and 7 a.m. Nov. 5 from the 4600 block of Cutwater Lane.
Columbus Division of Police officers found the unoccupied vehicle Nov. 10 at Hiawatha Street and Weldon Avenue in Columbus.
* A 21-year-old man was arrested for misdemeanor drug paraphernalia at 2:15 a.m. Nov. 2 in the 1600 block of Valley Crest Drive in Norwich Township.
* A 56-year-old man was arrested for misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia at 6:45 p.m. Nov. 5 at Cemetery Road and Lyman Drive.
Officers also arrested a man, 51, for possession of an open container of alcohol and a man, 45, who was wanted on a warrant. In addition, counterfeit bills were found at the location but it could not be proven who had original possession of the bills, Clark said. Officers impounded the counterfeit money and turned it over to the U.S. Secret Service, he said.
* An 18-year-old man was arrested for misdemeanor possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia at 5:30 p.m. Nov. 3 in the 4000 block of Britton Parkway.
* A 23-year-old man was arrested for misdemeanor possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia at 3:30 a.m. Nov. 4 in the 4600 block of Cemetery Road.
* A 27-year-old man was arrested for misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia at 1 a.m. Nov. 8 at Alton Darby Creek and Roberts roads.