A traffic stop earlier this month landed a 32-year-old Columbus woman in jail after police determined the vehicle she was driving had been stolen from Reynoldsburg.
New Albany Police Department officers arrested the woman for receiving stolen property, drug abuse, controlled-substance possession or use and a misdemeanor warrant originating from Whitehall for a traffic violation at 2:33 a.m. Nov. 5 at Market Street and Keswick Drive.
In other New Albany police incident reports:
* A resident of the 4500 block of Neiswander Square at 10:57 a.m. Nov. 11 told police someone broke his vehicle's window while it was parked on the street.
* A 55-year-old Newark man was arrested at 11:12 p.m. Nov. 10 on the 2300 block of Johnstown Alexandria Road for a misdemeanor warrant out of New Albany for noncompliance suspension.
* A 26-year-old Columbus man was charged with theft for stealing $65 in cash, a hotel key, a bus pass and a cellphone after a theft was reported at 1:40 a.m. Nov. 10 in the 8800 block of Smith's Mill Road. The man also was wanted by the Columbus Division of Police on a misdemeanor warrant for domestic violence.
* A resident of the 5700 block of Plainview Drive at 10:21 a.m. Nov. 9 told police someone drove onto the property and ran over a tree.
* A 34-year-old Johnstown woman was arrested for drug paraphernalia and a 33-year-old Croton man was arrested for a traffic-violation warrant from Knox County and two other warrants from Gahanna and Columbus at 8:12 p.m. Nov. 5 in the 9800 block of Johnstown Road.
Officers had been dispatched to the area on a report of a suspicious person walking around with a child and asking people for money.
They found two people in a vehicle, and the woman, the passenger, admitted to possessing drug-abuse instruments and paraphernalia. Gahanna police arrested the man, the driver. Family was called to pick up three children in the car.
* A Whitehall man, 49, was arrested and charged with illegal use or possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of schedule I or II controlled substances and possession of schedule III, IV or V controlled substances at 1:48 p.m. Nov. 5 at a business on the 7700 block of Smith's Mill Road.
Officers had been dispatched on a report of a man smoking a pipe in the parking lot. The man also had a warrant from Whitehall for a drug violation.