Reynoldsburg police recovered a stolen vehicle belonging to a Hilliard man and arrested two people in connection with the theft.
Officers found the car at 2:16 a.m. Oct. 30 parked in front of a business in the 2700 block of Taylor Road Southwest. They arrested the two people in the car, a 20-year-old Columbus woman for possession of drugs and a 34-year-old Columbus man for receiving stolen property
In other Reynoldsburg police reports:
* Detectives are investigating a report that someone tried to pay for lunch with a counterfeit $100 bill at 11:51 a.m. Oct. 29 at a restaurant in the 1300 block of Aida Drive.
The manager told police he has information on the person who paid with the fake bill.
* Police arrested a 25-year-old Reynoldsburg man on aggravated menacing and domestic violence charges after an incident at 4:48 p.m. Oct. 29 at a residence in the 7300 block of David Avenue.
* A man reported his 2003 Chevy Tahoe and a game console were stolen from his residence in the 6500 block of Santa Cruz Place sometime before 8:03 a.m. Nov. 2. He told police a man he didn't know well stayed overnight and may have been the thief.
* Police checked out a report of a suspicious car at 4:11 a.m. Nov. 7 at a business in the 2700 block of Taylor Road Southwest and arrested a 44-year-old Columbus man for possession of drugs and drug-abuse instruments.
* Police arrested a 58-year-old man and a 43-year-old woman, both from Reynoldsburg, after an incident at 4:22 a.m. Nov. 7 at a residence in the 6300 block of Birchview Drive. Both were charged with domestic violence and assault.