Delaware police said two residents reported losing $1,100 to a Craigslist scam earlier this month.

The pair reportedly answered an advertisement to rent a local apartment, with the alleged owner living in New York. The pair forwarded a deposit and the first month's rent before learning the suspect did not own the vacant apartment, reports said.

The report was filed at 5:15 p.m. Nov. 14.

In other recent Delaware police reports:

* A car valued at $3,500 was taken from the garage of a residence in the 300 block of South Sandusky Street in a theft reported at 2:29 p.m. Nov. 17.

* Charges were forwarded to juvenile court after three minors out after curfew were found to have marijuana in a vehicle during a traffic stop at 1:20 a.m. Nov. 18 in the 600 block of Liberty Road, according to reports.

* A wallet was stolen in the 2200 block of Warrensburg Road in a theft reported at 1:51 p.m. Nov. 13.

* The identity of a resident of the first block of Rheem Street was used to fraudulently order items from a website in an incident that was reported at 4:07 p.m. Nov. 14.

* A woman suffered an ear injury and was taken to Grady Memorial Hospital for treatment after an incident reported at 11:50 p.m. Nov. 16 in the 100 block of Lippazon Way. A man who was leaving the scene as police arrived was charged with driving while intoxicated and assault, according to reports.

* Items valued at $26 were stolen from the 100 block of West William Street in a theft reported at 7:24 p.m. Nov. 15.

* Tools valued at $1,750 reportedly were stolen from a construction site in the 400 block of East Central Avenue. The crime was reported at 1:02 p.m. Nov. 14.

* A resident of the 700 block of Barberry Spur Avenue received a check identified as a forgery by a local bank. The incident was reported at 2:13 p.m. Nov. 14.

* Charges are pending after a controlled substance was found during a traffic stop at 12:19 a.m. Nov. 13 in the 1300 block of Sunbury Road.

* A juvenile was charged with assault after a fight reported at 11:34 a.m. Nov. 12 in the 200 block of Euclid Avenue.