Diamond earrings valued at $4,500 and cash totaling $1,000 was reported stolen at 7:11 p.m. Nov. 9 from a residence in the 4400 block of Wyandotte Woods Boulevard, according to Dublin police department incident reports.
Police were sent to the residence on a report of a house alarm sounding and discovered the break-in.
In other recent Dublin police incident reports:
* Police on Nov. 14 conducted a traffic stop at Post and Cosgray roads and later discovered the vehicle was bearing a registration sticker that had been reported stolen.
* Property valued at $3 was reported stolen at 1:30 p.m. Nov. 13 from the 4200 block of West Dublin-Granville Road.
* Representatives of a business in the 3700 block of West Dublin-Granville Road on Nov. 13 reported receiving a counterfeit $20 bill.
* Identity fraud was reported Nov. 13 in the 4800 block of Avondale Ridge Drive.
* Police on Nov. 12 conducted a traffic stop at Emerald Parkway and Dublin Road and later found marijuana.
* Construction equipment valued at $1,500 was reported stolen at 5:28 p.m. Nov. 12 from a vehicle in the 4100 block of Tuller Road.
* A 23-year-old woman was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs Nov. 12 in the 6700 block of Sawmill Road.
* A 41-year-old man was charged with marijuana drug abuse Nov. 12 at Emerald Parkway and Dublin Road.
* A 43-year-old man was charged with domestic violence-simple assault Nov. 12 in the 4200 block of Clifton Court.
* A 31-year-old man was charged with aggravated menacing Nov. 11 in the 7600 block of Johntimm Court.
* Personal items including credit cards and personal papers valued at $4 were reported stolen at 6:25 p.m. Nov. 10 from a vehicle in the 7000 block of Dublin Park Drive.
* Fraud was reported Nov. 10 in the 5600 block of Strathmore Lane.
* A city of Dublin trailer used to display motorists' travel speed was was struck by vandals Nov. 9 in the 6000 block of Earlington Parkway.
* A 38-year-old man was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs Nov. 9 on Interstate 270.