Three vehicles recently were stolen in and near German Village, according to Columbus Division of Police incident reports.
A Dodge Dakota, manufacturing date and value unknown, was stolen between 9 p.m. Nov. 16 and 11 p.m. Nov. 17 from the first block of East Stewart Avenue.
A $1,000 Ford Contour, manufacturing date unknown, was stolen at 8:33 p.m. Aug. 16 from the intersection of South High Street and Greenlawn Avenue.
A $50 purse was inside the vehicle at the time.
A $13,000 Chevrolet Cruze, manufacturing date unknown, was stolen between 11 p.m. and Nov. 17 and 10 a.m. Nov. 18 from the intersection of South Fourth and East Moler streets.
Credit cards were inside the vehicle when it was stolen.
In other recent incident reports from the area:
* A man said while he was entertaining people at 11 p.m. Nov. 20 in the 400 block of Forest Street, he noticed someone had stolen from his residence his wallet, which contained $600 cash, a credit card and other personal information.
The victim also discovered his credit card was used while he was hosting the party.
* A tip jar containing $20 and another $20 in cash were stolen at 5:25 p.m. Nov. 16 from a business in the 800 block of South Third Street.
* A woman claimed someone threatened her and her dog at midnight Nov. 16 in the 200 block of East Whittier Street.
In another menacing report, a woman claimed a man holding a gun threatened her via Snapchat.
* A 39-year-old man was arrested at 8:40 a.m. Nov. 13 at a residence in the 400 block of East Mithoff Street.
A dispute arose over a piece of paper the victim thought contained her mother's banking information, which she thought the suspect was using to transfer the woman's money into his account.
The victim said when she reached for the paper, the suspect pushed her on the couch and pulled her hair.
The male suspect was arrested on an outstanding warrant, reports said.
* A man said he was assaulted at 8 p.m. Oct. 30 in the 800 block of East Mithoff Street.
He said the suspect punched him on the right side of his face.
A Columbus Division of Fire medic unit was called and treated the man, who went to the hospital the next day because of his injury.
* Between 8:30 a.m. and 6:45 p.m. Nov. 13 in the first block of West Moler Street, someone removed the screen from a window, entered a residence and stole prescription pain killers, reports said.
* At 2:43 p.m. Nov. 14 at the intersection of Hanford Street and Parsons Avenue, a 28-year-old Columbus woman who had been detained as a theft suspect fled on foot, but was caught. She was charged with obstructing official business.
* Between 9:30 and 11:07 a.m. Nov. 15, someone entered a residence in the 400 block of East Deshler Avenue.
Reports said nothing was believed to have been stolen.