The BP station at 1263 E. Dublin-Granville Road was robbed at knifepoint at 7:26 a.m. Nov. 29.
The person who called officers said the suspect entered the business, pulled out a large knife and demanded money. The suspect departed the scene on foot after taking a $5 pack of cigarettes and a 24-ounce can of beer valued at 99 cents.
In other Northland-area police reports:
* A cab driver said he was robbed of $400 in cash and a $200 cellphone at 1 a.m. Nov. 29 by two people he had picked up in Groveport and was dropping off at the intersection of Arborwood and Satinwood drives. The victim, 33, said one of the suspects pulled a knife, after which the duo left on foot. "The victim has no information on the two suspects except for an in-cab camera that he does not have access to," according to the responding officer.
* A man, 47, filed an assault complaint at 2:38 p.m. Nov. 29 regarding an incident that occurred Nov. 26 in the 270 block of Rondell Road. The man said that at 8 p.m. Nov. 26, a person he identified knocked him down and dragged him through the house by his arms, causing injury to his knees.
* An 18-year-old man suffered a bullet wound to the hand at 8:06 p.m. Nov. 26 while he was in his room in the 4600 block of Grovedale Court. "Victim advised the bullet traveled through his wall and through his hand when he was standing in his room," according to the responding officer. "No suspect description was given. Victim does not want to prosecute." The man was taken to OhioHealth Riverside Methodist Hospital for treatment of the gunshot wound.
* A 67-year-old man told police he was assaulted at 12:45 p.m. Nov. 25. in the 1700 block of Nestling Drive. The victim said the suspect initially made a gesture as if to strike him, after which he head-butted the man filing the report. "The victim refused medical attention and was referred to the prosecutor's office," according to the responding officer.
* A Fort Wayne, Indiana, resident said he was attacked by two people at 12:21 p.m. Nov. 24 in the 5100 block of Avalon Avenue. The victim, 51, said one of his assailants struck him in the torso with both an open hand and closed fist while the other punched him in the neck area.
* A woman, 25, said she was punched in the face multiple times at 6:45 a.m. Nov. 24 while in the 4600 block of Northtowne Boulevard.
* A resident of the 4800 block of Heatherton Drive contacted police at 3 p.m. Nov. 24 to report that a variety of items were missing from her home, including a $500 television, a heater valued at $500 and several debit cards. She said the items went missing sometime after Nov. 1.
* A 94-year-old woman said she was assaulted at noon Nov. 23 by another resident of a nursing home in the 5500 block of Karl Road. "The listed suspect got mad at the victim due to her sitting in her rocking chair/recliner and she grabbed her by the arm and wrist and pulled her out of the chair," according to a report filed at 8:30 a.m. Nov 24. "The victim received bruising to her arm and wrist."
* A man returning to his home in the 800 block of East Dublin-Granville Road at 10:30 p.m. Nov. 22 following a family dinner found that his front door had been kicked in. The victim, 60, said the break-in took place after 1 p.m. that day. A safe containing $4,500 in cash and $1,500 in watches was missing.
* A $50,000 vehicle was stolen in a business burglary in the 900 block of Freeway Drive North that was reported at 7:08 a.m. Nov. 21.
The work vehicle contained a $3,000 concrete mixer and miscellaneous tools, according to the report.