Items with a combined value of nearly $2,400 that were stolen in two previous incidents at Ohio Wesleyan University's Hamilton-Williams Campus Center, 40 Rowland Ave., were recovered by Delaware police Nov. 29.
In one incident, a television and projector, together worth $995, were recovered by police and potential suspects were identified, reports said.
In the second incident, electronics, including televisions, together worth $1,400, were recovered.
In other recent Delaware police reports:
* A counterfeit $100 bill was passed at a business in an incident reported at 4:23 p.m. Dec. 3 in the 1100 block of Columbus Road.
* Four tires on a vehicle were cut in vandalism reported at 7:46 a.m. Dec. 2 in the first block of Georgetown Drive.
A second vehicle was damaged in vandalism reported at 6:13 p.m. Dec. 2 in the 100 block of the same street.
* A juvenile reportedly was charged with curfew violation and possession of drug paraphernalia at 12:56 a.m. Dec. 2 in the area of Liberty and Ohio streets.
* A motorist was charged with possession of marijuana after a traffic stop at 2:41 a.m. Dec. 2 on U.S. Route 23 near Central Avenue.
* A wallet was stolen from a vehicle in a theft reported at 10:56 a.m. Dec. 1 in the first block of Ohio Street.
* A suspect was arrested after failing to obey lawful orders and damaging property at 3:43 p.m. Nov. 30 in the 500 block of West Central Avenue.
* Prescription medication was stolen in a theft reported at 2:16 p.m. Nov. 30 at a residence in the 100 block of Ross Street.
* While making an arrest for disorderly conduct at 2:12 p.m. Nov. 30 in the 100 block of London Road, officers found the suspect had a stolen credit card in his possession, reports said.
* Narcan was used to revive a male from an opioid overdose after police responded to a call at 9:54 a.m. Nov. 29 in the first block of Georgetown Drive, reports said.
The male recovered at Grady Memorial Hospital, according to reports.
* A suspect was charged with theft after taking an item valued at $20 at 12:26 a.m. Nov. 29 in the 500 block of Houk Road.
* Attempted theft of a motor vehicle was reported at 9:53 p.m. Nov. 27 in the first block of Limetree Drive.
* A total of $100 in cash was stolen in a break-in reported at 7:55 a.m. Nov. 26 in the 1100 block of Columbus Pike.