Clothing and household items totaling $1,950 were reported stolen at 8:02 a.m. Nov. 26 from a vehicle parked in the 5600 block of Blazer Parkway.
According to Dublin police reports, an officer was patroling the parking lot and checking vehicles for signs of forced entry and saw an open trailer with a cat looking out the door, which was open several inches. The trailer's lock had been cut.
Because there weren't any evidence or leads, the report was placed in inactive status.
In other Dublin police incident reports:
* A 51-year-old woman was charged with domestic violence-simple assault Nov. 30 in the 5400 block of Cartwright Lane East.
* On Nov. 29, a counterfeit $20 bill was accepted at a business in the 6700 block of Perimeter Loop Road.
* Rape was reported at 3:42 p.m. Nov. 28 in the 5700 block of Heathstead Drive.
* A 21-year-old man was charged with marijuana drug abuse Nov. 28 in the 900 block of East Dunedin Road, Columbus.
* A 21-year-old man was charged with assault Nov. 27 in the 5300 block of Drumcally Lane.
* A 44-year-old man was charged with violating a protection order or consent agreement Nov. 27 in the 6200 block of Frantz Road.
* A 26-year-old man was charged with OVI on Nov. 27 at Riverside Drive and John Shields Parkway.
* Personal checks, a book bag, documents and other items totaling $67 were reported stolen at 2:30 p.m. Nov. 26 from a vehicle in the 4300 block of Clark Street.
* A total of $185 in clothing and household items was reported stolen at 9:32 a.m. Nov. 26 from a vehicle in the 5300 block of Roscommon Road.
* A 30-year-old man was charged with drug paraphernalia Nov. 26 in the 200 block of West Bridge Street.
* A 36-year-old man was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs Nov. 26 in the 6700 block of Perimeter Loop Road.
* Tools totaling $1,200 were reported stolen at 4:31 p.m. Nov. 25 from a vehicle in the 4100 block of Tuller Road.
* An 18-year-old man was charged with possession of drugs Nov. 25 at U.S. Route 33 West and Interstate 270 South.
* Tools valued at $2,901 were reported stolen at 11:55 a.m. Nov. 24 from a garage or shed in the 6500 block of Connemara Lane East.
* Jewelry and computer hardware totaling $8,450 were reported stolen at 11 a.m. Nov. 24 from a residence in the 5300 block of Erin Isles Court.
* A 44-year-old woman was charged with assault Nov. 24 in the 4200 block of West Dublin-Granville Road.
* A 34-year-old man was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs Nov. 24 in the 7800 block of Riverside Drive.
* A 35-year-old man was charged with marijuana drug abuse Nov. 23 in the 5500 block of Tuttle Crossing Boulevard.
* A 41-year-old man was charged with driving under suspension Nov. 23 at U.S. 33 East and Avery Road.
* A 41-year-old man was charged with marijuana drug paraphernalia Nov. 23 at Avery Road and U.S. Route 33.
* A 50-year-old man was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs Nov. 23 in the 4100 block of West Dublin-Granville Road.
* A 34-year-old man was charged with possessing drug abuse instruments Nov. 23 at Interstate 270 and Sawmill Road.