A 2012 Ford sedan worth $10,000 was reported stolen between 5:05 and 5:10 a.m. Dec. 4 from the 4800 block of Prince Charles Way, according to the Hilliard Division of Police.
The vehicle was left idling outside and was gone when the owner returned, said Lt. Ron Clark.
As of Dec. 10, it had not been recovered, Clark said.
In other recent Hilliard police incident reports:
* A 38-year-old woman was arrested for robbery early Dec. 1 near a residence in the 3200 block of Thoburn Road in Norwich Township.
Officers responded to a report of a domestic disturbance and discovered the woman had taken her mother's purse at 5:25 a.m. Dec. 1 and walked away from the residence, Clark said.
The woman is believed to have a drug addiction and mental illness and was transported to a local hospital after being taken into custody a short distance from the residence, he said.
* A 36-year-old man was arrested for aggravated arson, a felony, Dec. 4 in 3100 block of Stouenburgh Drive. The man, believed to suffer from mental illness, set a fire inside the residence while his parents were gone for an extended period, significantly damaging the second-floor of the residence in the Hyde Park subdivision, Clark said.
* Prescription medication worth $100 was reported stolen between 8 p.m. Nov. 28 and 2:15 p.m. Dec. 1 from a residence on the 3700 block of Hillcrest Street West.
* A man reported $70 was stolen between noon and 1:30 p.m. Dec. 3 from the 3200 block of Darby Glen Court.
* Sunglasses, a hat, wireless headphones and money were reported stolen between 6:30 p.m. Dec. 3 and 9:15 a.m. Dec. 4 from a vehicle parked on the 4600 block of Lowell Lane.
* Prescription medication and gift cards were reported stolen between 11 p.m. Dec. 5 and 7 a.m. Dec. 6 from a vehicle parked on the 4600 block of Cressinghurst Court.
* A 38-year-old man was arrested for felony drug abuse at 12:45 a.m. Nov. 30 at Linda Road and Leemar Drive.
* A 32-year-old man was arrested for misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia at 11 a.m. Nov. 30 on the 4100 block of Trueman Boulevard.
* An 18-year-old man was arrested for drug abuse and possession of a controlled substance, both misdemeanors, at 4:35 a.m. Dec. 2 on the 3900 block of Parkway Lane.
* A 20-year-old woman was arrested for drug abuse and possession of controlled substance, both misdemeanors, at 1:35 a.m. Dec. 3 on the 3700 block of Main Street.
* A 20-year-old man was arrested for possession of a controlled substance, a misdemeanor, at 3:25 a.m. Dec. 5 on Interstate 270 South.
* A 23-year-old man was arrested for drug abuse and possession of a controlled substance, both misdemeanors, at 11:25 a.m. Dec. 5 at Alton Darby Creek and Roberts roads.
* A 23-year-old man was arrested for drug abuse and possession of a controlled substance, both misdemeanors, at 11:45 p.m. Dec. 6 at Stoneybrook Court and River Run Drive.
* A 38-year-old man was arrested for misdemeanor possession of marijuana at 2:55 a.m. Dec. 7 at Northwest Parkway and Weaver Court.