Charges were forwarded to Delaware County Juvenile Court earlier this month after two separate incidents involving students at Dempsey Middle School, 599 Pennsylvania Avenue, Delaware police reported.
A student was arrested after allegedly becoming increasingly belligerent with staff, failing to follow simple instructions and disrupting fellow students following an incident at 11:26 a.m. Dec. 7, according to reports.
Another student was charged after being found with a vaping device, liquid nicotine and other assorted pieces of contraband at 10:45 a.m. Dec. 5, according to reports.
In other recent Delaware police reports:
* A laptop computer and a knife were stolen from a parked vehicle in a theft reported at 5 a.m. Dec. 10 in the first block of Estelle Street.
* Cash and a debit card were stolen from an unlocked vehicle parked at Washington and Winter streets in a theft reported at 11:20 a.m. Dec. 10.
* Undisclosed items valued at $4 were reported stolen in a shoplifting incident in the 100 block of West William Street at 1:50 p.m. Dec. 10.
* A controlled substance was found during a traffic stop at U.S. Route 23 and William Street at 3:05 a.m. Dec. 9, reports said.
* A woman was cited for possession of marijuana and paraphernalia during a traffic stop at 9:21 p.m. Dec. 9 on Columbus Pike, according to reports.
* Items believed to be illegal narcotics were discovered during a traffic stop at 3:22 a.m. Dec. 8 in the 100 block of East William Street.
* A woman was arrested in connection with a theft in progress reported at 5:18 p.m. Dec. 7 in the 1000 block of Sunbury Road.
* A man was arrested for possession of a controlled substance after police were called to the 100 block of London Road at 9:21 p.m. Dec. 7, reports said.
* A man was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia after marijuana residue reportedly was found in several bags during a traffic stop at 11:18 p.m. Dec. 7 in the 100 block of South Sandusky Street.
* A bag of marijuana was discovered while officers were investigating a reported suspicious vehicle at 11:57 p.m. Dec. 7 in a parking lot in the 800 block of North Houk Road, according to police.
* An undisclosed amount of cash was stolen in a theft reported at 1:07 p.m. Dec. 6 in the 2200 block of Warrensburg Road.