Although two thefts were reported to Dublin police within two days at a business in the 7600 block of Sawmill Road, no connection has yet been established between the two reported incidents, according to Dublin Public Information Officer Melanie Amato.
In the first incident $12.74 in property, including cigarettes, was reported stolen at 9:32 a.m. Jan. 25 from the business, according to police reports. At 8:47 a.m. Jan. 26, another theft of cigarettes totaling $12.44 was reported.
In other recent Dublin police department incident reports:
* A 38-year-old woman was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs Jan. 30 at Interstate 270 West near U.S. Route 33.
* Fraud was reported Jan. 29 in the 8800 block of Turin Hill Court South.
* A 25-year-old Newark man was charged with telecommunications harassment after a Westerville woman at 8:45 p.m. Jan. 29 told police she had been receiving unwanted phone calls and text messages from the man.
According to the police report, the location from where the calls were placed was the 6500 block of Emerald Parkway.
* A 30-year-old woman was charged with marijuana drug abuse Jan. 28 on Interstate 270 East.
* A 40-year-old man was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs Jan. 27 at U.S. Route 33 and Avery-Muirfield Drive.
* A 30-year-old man was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs Jan. 27 at Dublin Village Drive and Sawmill Road.
* A 50-year-old woman was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs Jan. 26 in the 6900 block of Dublin Road and Emerald Parkway.
* A 36-year-old man was charged with marijuana drug paraphernalia Jan. 26 on Interstate 270 East.
* A 49-year-old man was charged with domestic violence-simple assault Jan. 25 in the 7000 block of Scribner Way.