A man claimed he was assaulted by an ex-girlfriend at 9:55 p.m. Feb. 6 in the 100 block of East Livingston Avenue, according to Columbus Division of Police incident reports.
The suspect said he went into the establishment to buy beer and noticed his ex-girlfriend there.
According to reports, she asked him to step outside so they could talk and when they did, she assaulted him.
In other recent incident reports from the area:
* A Mercedes GLC 300, value and manufacturing date unknown, was stolen between 4:30 and 8:30 p.m. Feb. 3 in the 400 block of East Deshler Avenue.
* A robbery occurred at 6 p.m. Feb. 2 at a business in the 500 block of East Livingston Avenue.
An employee of the business told police the suspect kept hitting her while trying to steal $200 worth of razors. No one was arrested, according to reports.
* Between 7:45 a.m. and 5:20 p.m. Feb. 1, someone broke into a house in the 400 block of Elsmere Street.
The victim said when he came home, the door had been pried open, resulting in $500 damage, but nothing appeared to have been stolen.
* At 8:15 a.m. Jan. 31 in the 600 block of South High Street, a woman said she was the victim of telecommunications fraud, resulting in the loss of $5,000.
* A woman claimed she was assaulted at her home at 9:10 a.m. Feb. 10 in the first block of West Gates Street.
She told police when she confronted a neighbor over loud music, the neighbor hit her in the arm with a broom handle. The suspect also scratched the victim's arm.